Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry I am Late!!

Well Friday has come and gone. Some of you still left comments which is great. I spent the weekend with my head the size of a beach ball so I didn't get a new post on. I am feeling better so here are the results from last week.

chris LOSS 1.2 lbs
Erin GAIN had to pay $1
Deon GAIN .5
Sid LOSS .2 lbs (the rate I am going I will have my weight off in 80 years)
Jill LOSS 2lbs
Ronalie ??
Kara ??

I hope all of you are getting in your exercise and drinking your water. I am going to try to do better this week. I have got to get back in the swing of things!! Keep going and great job Jill. I think she is the lady to catch right now!

If you haven't reported your weight loss/gain for the last week please leave a comment and let us all know how fabulous you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment